All children are offered 15 hours universal funding in the term following their third birthday. Where eligible some children will be offered 30 hours extended funding or 2 year old funding. Places are offered by chronological age. When over subscription applies, the following criteria is operated:
- children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities(SEND)
- 2 year old funded children
- children who reside in Denham (all areas)
- siblings of nursery children
- out of area children by distance from home to school
Before a child is registered with the setting the provider will invite the parents/carers to an initial meeting with their child to discuss any specific needs.